It’s the details that make it – and this detail is a real eye-catcher! The Orbix 14″ from Ledson is equipped with a modern dynamic position light.
The Orbix+ position light lights up with a unique fluid motion that guides the light from one side of the ramp to the other before lighting up. A dynamic sequence that makes you stand out from the crowd and elevates your vehicle’s appearance to a whole new level.
The ramp is E-marked according to ECE R149 and has a Drive light pattern that optimally enhances your vehicle’s existing high beam to reach both longer and wider. Of course, you can choose to have your position light in modern cool white or a rawer yellow-orange.
A high IP69K rating and aluminum housing with polycarbonate lens ensure Orbix+ gives you a safer ride and a better look, of course with Ledson’s unbeatable 36 month warranty.
Driving Beam light image (Drive)
Driving Beam’s reflectors are all computer generated and manufactured to give a similar light image as the combo. It mimics and enhances the car’s existing headlights and lights.
- Position light with dynamic ignition, which means it starts with an effective movement pattern
- Selectable position light in xenon white or yellow/orange
- Driving Beam light pattern (wide and oblong)
- E-marked ECE R149
- ECE R10 (EMC-secured)
- Range: 375 m (1 lux), 750 m (0.25 lux)
- 5040 lumens (theoretical), 4500 lumens (actual)
- Color temperature 5700K (cool white)
- Dual mounting options (rear-mounted sliding brackets and side-mounted legs)
- 60 W (12 x 5 W LEDs)
- Voltage: 10-32V
- IP69K (water/dustproof)
- Aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens
- DT connector (supplied)
- Orbix+ 14″ single row LED ramp
- Side mounted legs
- Sliding mounts (standing/hanging)
- Bolts and screws to attach the ramp to the appropriate surface
- DT connector
- Installation instructions
Dimensions & weight (excl. brackets):
- Width: 367 mm
- Height: 42 mm
- Depth: 58 mm
- Weight: 1.45 kg
NOTE: The DT connector must not be cut as this means an increased risk of moisture damage and the warranty then ceases to apply. ATP connector (male) with joint included with the product.