„BEST LIGHTING“ in the magazine Trailer no. 2 2021! A really wide, low and even light picture. Best light image for those who want a lot of light near the vehicle. A spotlight with a special design where the six diodes are angled in three angles. Light and with a neutral color tone.
LEDSON Hydra is a unique work light that, thanks to the fact that it is angled in three steps, provides a 120 degree super wide, even light image! Its light pattern is called „diffuse“, which means that the width of the light is marked right from the start, compared to river lights whose width comes later, further away in the light pattern.
For those who want extremely wide light all the way!
Customer review: „Ridiculously good, as an extra light fixed to the back: I was allowed to mount these on my truck, 4 of them. Light up like it’s daytime in the back now and couldn’t be happier! Really good bright and long beam light and definitely worth attention!“
- Angled work light with „3 in 1“ optical system
- EMC protected CISPR25 Class 5 & R10
- 120° diffuse light pattern (wide light)
- Lumens: 5600 (theoretical)
- Cool white light (5700K)
- Range 176 m (0.25 lux), 88 m (1 lux)
- 6 x 10 W OSRAM LED
- IP69K: waterproof and withstand high-pressure washing at high temperature – Read more about IP rating here
- 4.2 A at 12 V and 2.1 A at 24 V
- Electronic thermal regulation – protects the diode from harmful overheating.
- Pressure equalization membrane
- Durable aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens
- Built-in DT connector
- Works under 9-36V
Dimensions & weight:
- Width: 137 mm
- Height: 90 mm (125 mm incl. bracket/bracket)
- Depth: 68 mm
- Weight: 832g