Pollux9+ with yellow – orange position light – Now in Generation 2!
LEDSON Pollux 9+ is equipped with selectable yellow-orange or xenon-white position light. In addition, Pollux9+ is available in two different versions; with Driving Beam (item no. 33491232) and Spot Beam (item no. 33491233) light pattern.
Compared to the first generation of Pollux9+, the Pollux9+ Gen2 Driving Beam provides 55 meters longer light at 1 lux while the Gen2 Spot Beam provides 29 meters longer light cone at 1 lux.
TIR stands for Total Inner Reflection and means that all light is effectively reflected and directed before it is sent out from the reflector. The stray light (the light that is not directed but that disappears „unfocused“ out of the lighting without doing any real use) is minimized. A traditional reflector directs and focuses most of the light but far from all, the Pollux 9+ has these TIR reflectors for maximum light.
In summary: You get more efficient light on the road and make the most of every LED on the auxiliary light with the TIR reflectors!
Driving Beam light image
Driving Beam’s reflectors are all computer generated and manufactured to give a similar light image as combo but more even and within the framework of what is legal. It mimics and reinforces the car’s existing headlights and light image.
Spot light image
A spot light image provides a focused light beam straight ahead to illuminate the road in front of the car in the maximum possible way. This is ideal if you do a lot of country or motorway driving with a lot of visible road ahead. Also called high beam.
Mounting on the vehicle
- Can be mounted smoothly and neatly with the help of a license plate holder or pipe bracket. See our various accessories for mounting options.
- DT relay 12V or DT relay 24V : We strongly recommend using our DT relay with original connection to connect the LED auxiliary light to the vehicle. You then have the opportunity to choose between controlling the ramp with a button or connecting it to the high beams (the additional light then turns on and off automatically together with when the high beams turn on and off, which most people prefer). There is then also a fuse between the auxiliary light and the battery to prevent possible damage to the battery and other equipment. Detailed installation instructions are included with the DT relay.
- E-marked (E8, ref. 37.5 for Driving Beam, ref. 50 for Spot Beam), ECE R112 / R10 / R7 (white position light) – Read more about E-marks here
- EMC protected (do not interfere with the radio)
- With position lights (4 LEDs) yellow-orange or xenon white (switch on the color you want)
- „Driving beam“ light image (33491232) or „Spot Beam“ light image (33491233) – choose version
- Range Driving Beam: 960 m (0.25 lux), 480 m (1 lux)
- Range Spot Beam: 1148 m (0.25 lux), 574 m (1 lux)
- 12000 lumens (theoretical), 9600 lumens (actual)
- Cool white light (6500 K)
- TIR optical system (Total Inner Reflection)
- Pressure equalization membrane
- 36 month warranty
- 120 W (12 x 10 W Cree XM-L2 LED)
- Nominal power 92.4 W
- IP68 (water/dustproof) – Read more about IP rating here
- DT connector (4-pin) included
- Electronic heat management
- Voltage 9-36 V
- Load 7.7 A @ 12 V and 3.6 A @ 24 V
Dimensions & weight:
- Width: 218 mm
- Height: 234.5 mm (incl. bracket)
- Depth: 68.5 mm
- Weight: 1.9 kg
- Cable length: 650 mm
- Ledson Pollux9+ Generation 2 LED additional light
- Bolts and screws to attach the auxiliary light with either one or two attachment points
- DT connector (4-pin) complete with DT relay harness
- Installation instructions
Installation instructions for cables (detailed installation instructions are included with the product):
- Red: Extra light (+)
- Black: Additional light / Position light (- ground)
- White: Position light (+) white light
- Yellow: Position light (+) yellow-orange light
NOTE: The DT connector must not be cut as this means an increased risk of moisture damage and the warranty then ceases to apply.